English Language for for us Expats (english.ltc)?

Hi all, it's been a while, but I've finally relented and bought FM09.

Now before I install the game, bought here (legitimately before anyone asks or accuses of downloading, etc... *sigh*) in sunny Spain where I've lived for the last four years, can anyone tell me if I'll have to perform the usual task of downloading the English demo, just to get the english.ltc file so I can play the game in my native language?

When I've bought FM here in Spain, FM08 & FM07 for example came with language options Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian. Have SI perchance included English across the broad span of overseas releases with FM09 or not? If not, and with my poor internet connection, are there any alternatives to getting the file available, or can one of the mods (who knows me from many previous years posting in T&TF possibly), PM me with the info or file required?

Am looking forward to sinking my teeth into FM09 and will hopefully be up-and-running quickly enough to do some more tactical work for the forums that went so well with FM08 & FM07.

Cheers

Heath

Hi all, it's been a while, but I've finally relented and bought FM09.

Now before I install the game, bought here (legitimately before anyone asks or accuses of downloading, etc... *sigh*) in sunny Spain where I've lived for the last four years, can anyone tell me if I'll have to perform the usual task of downloading the English demo, just to get the english.ltc file so I can play the game in my native language?

When I've bought FM here in Spain, FM08 & FM07 for example came with language options Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian. Have SI perchance included English across the broad span of overseas releases with FM09 or not? If not, and with my poor internet connection, are there any alternatives to getting the file available, or can one of the mods (who knows me from many previous years posting in T&TF possibly), PM me with the info or file required?

Am looking forward to sinking my teeth into FM09 and will hopefully be up-and-running quickly enough to do some more tactical work for the forums that went so well with FM08 & FM07.

Cheers

Heath

I bought the game in spain and it comes with the english language included,i was suprised to be honest as all the other versions only had the romance languages

Hope ths helps ;)

Excellent news and thanks for the quick reply SPJ :) Also, thanks to SI... it's been a pain in the bum over the last fews years to get my game into "English".

Ahh... it won't be long then before I'm posting new and inventive (though not always successful for everyone!) tactics again.

Note to mods - feel free to close this post now.

Archived