finding quality regens

I send out my scouts to find players under 18, it's really the best way to do it imo.

You could, of course, spend hours going through clubs youth sides and under 19 national sides looking for their better youngsters, but in my experience, scouts can find the best ones for you.

My scout just found a great Ivory Coast youngster playing in Brazil, can't sign him yet, but he's already class at 16.:thup:

i'm sarting to built a really good team and the youth players are mostly regens. As ndebergerac says just scout around. think what nations have what players e.g;

Italy/Germany - Goalkeepers / defenders

Spain - playmakers

England - Full Backs

Argentina - wingers

Brazil - strikers

Quality scouts usually do the job just fine but there are other ways to find good regens.

Getting quality regens seems to be a bit too easy to be honest. At the start of the new season(when you're given a new budget/objective + new intake of players) you can scout out good regens by having a decent assistant manager with a 15+ PA judgment rating and looking at the "approach to sign" negotiation screen to determine whether or not the regen has bags of potential. I usually just look at the new regens at clubs with good youth academies.

Archived