Away kit at home ?

Everytime i play wolves we (hull city) seem to be wearing the away kit

awaykitszm2.th.jpg

Hulls 3 kits

hulls3kitssj0.th.jpg

Wovles 2 kits

wolves2kitsbv9.th.jpg

Shouldn't wolves be wearing the all black kit for away games surely ?

Is this a bug or am i missing something ? if it is a bug then i'll post in the bugs forum aswell.

I've had this problem too. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the biggest issue. However, I do think SI need to step up and stop it from happening. It's been an issue with every single version and it doesn't need to happen.

I did once see Rangers do this in real life (about 4-5 years ago) for no reason other than to be seen wearing it, so I guess it's no big deal. How often do Hull get to wear their away strip? If it doesn't get worn then it doesn't make as much money in sales.

I'm not suggesting this is the reason it happens in FM, but just saying it can happen irl.

Every time Newcastle and Sunderland play both sides play in change strips. Presumably the game thinks the stripes clash, but we almost always wear our firsts when we play each other in real life.

I wouldn't mind but Newcastle's purple strip gives the game a really ugly look.

I also hate it when the weather is cold but there's no snow and the game goes with an orange ball anyway. I wouldn't mind, but the orange ball is virtually invisible in snowless conditions. You have to try and follow its shadow!

I think it should be just the background colour, I changed Inters colours to Black background/Blue text on the editor from the stupid looking Blue background/White text but it mean't that in the Milan derby, the away team played in a white away kit which doesnt happen in real life, also everytime i played Juventus home and away they played in Gold

I think it should be just the background colour, I changed Inters colours to Black background/Blue text on the editor from the stupid looking Blue background/White text but it mean't that in the Milan derby, the away team played in a white away kit which doesnt happen in real life, also everytime i played Juventus home and away they played in Gold

How did you get the Black/Blue to appear in game? Their kit colours are set to Black background/Blue text, but it's still Blue/White for their bar in game.

How did you get the Black/Blue to appear in game? Their kit colours are set to Black background/Blue text, but it's still Blue/White for their bar in game.

IIRC I changed the kit style to something else as the kits licensed anyway then did the colours Black/Blue/Black, the only problem though was on the 2D match screen, you couldnt see the players numbers because they were blue on black

Archived