Takeover at Rangers.

In my current save as Rangers, i have just been taken over for the second time by a Consortium. My job was at risk and he thankfully decided to keep me since he said i was popular with the fans.

Now, he added £24m into 'the coffers' once the takeover was complete and it propelled me upto 15th in the worlds rich-list.

Last season i had £15million for transfers, will it increase alot next year or just a little do you think?

Cheers!

In my current save as Rangers, i have just been taken over for the second time by a Consortium. My job was at risk and he thankfully decided to keep me since he said i was popular with the fans.

Now, he added £24m into 'the coffers' once the takeover was complete and it propelled me upto 15th in the worlds rich-list.

Last season i had £15million for transfers, will it increase alot next year or just a little do you think?

Cheers!

That question's impossible to answer tbh, anyone that tries to give you one will be purely speculating.

Ultimately, if your new chairman isn't a billionaire sugar daddy type, then success on the pitch (Champions League) and transfer market will be the main factors as to how much money you get to spend.

Archived