Loan Clause: Agreed Price

I couldn't find a definitive answer to this anywhere so I hope someone can give me an outline of what it all means.

I just accepted the managers job at Dinamo Kiev and I have a midfielder out on loan at Karlsruhe. He has an agreed price of £2.3m pounds and Karlsruhe just sent me an offer of £1.2m (I think it was). I decided that was a bit off so suggested the agreed price of £2.3m and they cancelled the transfer.

Is this normal? Am I going to have annoyed my player?

I was happy to let him go but he was worth a lot more than £1.2m. Does the agreed price clause mean he has to be sold to Karlsruhe?

i cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to manage Dinamo Kiev in the first place,lol.!!!!!!

The kranian league is quite a fun league to manage in, plenty of money available, decent players and a decent challenge if you're looking for European success.

i cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to manage Dinamo Kiev in the first place,lol.!!!!!!

Because they offered me a job and I'm trying to improve my reputation.

And thanks for the answers everyone. :)

The kranian league is quite a fun league to manage in, plenty of money available, decent players and a decent challenge if you're looking for European success.

Yes more money, better players and, hopefully, a good challenge.

It's certainly a step up from managing Koper in Slovenia. I'm quite daunted by it all really.

It depends what you're after. I wouldn't be too worried, if you're only looking for league success and a decent showing in the CL, or trying to boost your rep, but if you're in it for the long haul and trying for CL glory, you have a stressful time ahead of you.

It depends what you're after. I wouldn't be too worried, if you're only looking for league success and a decent showing in the CL, or trying to boost your rep, but if you're in it for the long haul and trying for CL glory, you have a stressful time ahead of you.

I've found the foreign player rule to be a bit of a hassle, yet it was even more demanding in Slovenia. There I could only have 3 non EU players in my match squad. In the Ukraine I can have 6 in the starting 11 and more on the bench, but if they're not Ukrainian then they're foreign. I guess that's where the problems develop.

I'm going to have to really rotate my squad with the players I have, but my back ups could doing with being a bit better. On top of that, and despite there being money in Ukraine, my club's haemorrhaging money.

If only the foreigners would take citizenship, but they all say the same thing; that they see no benefit.

I would love to manage Dynamo Kiev.

I think they have a quality side!!! And they probably have a few players that are mostly very technically gifted and better than your players mate!! lool

Archived