Random PA

Many players in the game have a negative PA, so giving them a random PA between two points. But is this 100% random or is there a only a certain amount of PA allowed in each save.

So could you have one save with every players PA being at the top of thier possible band, so all -10 PA players would have PA 200 and so on. Then could you also have another game where all the players are at to bottom of thier PA band.

So could you have a game that has far more quality players than another game?

I don't know either but so far I always expected the random PA to be totally random, i.e. usually some would be more to the upper end and some more to the lower end of the band, while it would in theory be possible (yet veeeery unlikely, given the huge number of random PAs) that in some games the random results are noticably above or below the average.

So could you have a game that has far more quality players than another game?

Yes, i've done experiments with FM Scout, using exactly the same setup and on some saves i've had well over 300 players with PA 170+ and others with just over 200 players, whose PA is 170+. With that in mind, i'd say it's completely random, but the chances of getting a save with every random players set at high or low is minimum.

Archived