2 questions

Hi

1) I won the FA Cup with newcastle last season and finished 5th but I started this season as an underpressure manager. Some people wanted to move to a bigger club during the summer but I kept them, suddenly all the players lost confindence in me. I then was 17th in late October and got sacked. Oh and i also signed a new contract. Also martin o'neil won the uefa cup with filla and starts as an underpressure manager too. Why?

2) At the start of season 2 I start with Manchester United at home and then have chelsea and arsenal back to back a few weeks after that. The fixtures are almost identical to last season, Why? And because I was an underpressure manager and lost those matches I got sacked. I also tried going back to pre-fixture release time and I still get the same.

Hi

1) I won the FA Cup with newcastle last season and finished 5th but I started this season as an underpressure manager. Some people wanted to move to a bigger club during the summer but I kept them, suddenly all the players lost confindence in me. I then was 17th in late October and got sacked. Oh and i also signed a new contract. Also martin o'neil won the uefa cup with filla and starts as an underpressure manager too. Why?

2) At the start of season 2 I start with Manchester United at home and then have chelsea and arsenal back to back a few weeks after that. The fixtures are almost identical to last season, Why? And because I was an underpressure manager and lost those matches I got sacked. I also tried going back to pre-fixture release time and I still get the same.

I would suggest that the first one is to do with the teams 'expectations', especially if the team over-achieved the season before. As IRL if a team does well one season then the owners, board and fans expect them to do at the very minimum the same the next year otherwise it's a failure! The players losing confidence could be down to a few poor results, along with their heightened expectations. to be fair if you were 17th in October and had finished 5th the year before then I am not surprised you were sacked (that is not a dig at you by the way!). As for the fixtures I can't answer that sorry.

Guest josh9393

i won the treble with man united and was still under pressure at the beginning of next season. luckily i won the quadruple so didn't get sacked. :D

Archived