Doctors Orders

i bought fm2009 last week and have been playing it once i get in from work all week i am sunderland fan and thought i would take the chellenge of trying to salvage them anyways just finished my first season and i was due at the doctors today for a check up and he took my blood pressure and it red as high blood pressure. so he began asking all these questions what do i do for work etc. etc. then he asked can you think of anything that you have been getting worked up about or stressed out at. i laughed and said football manager and he asked whats this and i explained and he said that is the only reason he can think as to why my blood pressure is high because i scream and shout at the computer it is causing me stress and so he signed me off of work for a week to try and bring my blood pressure down and has advised me to stay off of the game............ but i see this as a very good time to play fm a whole week of fm champions league here we come sunderland haha

Si i think you should put a warning may cause high blood pressure/heart attacks haha.

Oh for got to mention finished 12th with 31pts in that season need to get a new midfield got riquelme from boca juniors just signed £15.75m that will be only signing haha.

yes not very good i know but i couldnt seem to get morale up i am happy with it i just played first game of second season and beat bolton 2-0 soo hopefully a more promising season.

I'm not criticisng the performance. I just wanted to know how you managed to finish so high with so few points :confused:

Yeah I have high blood pressure and it came about after I got FM09. At one point it was so bad that I was getting 1-2 nosebleeds every day. I've chilled out on the game a bit and now I'm fine. Worrying though.

You've got to be having a laugh?

The doc should've thought if you are going to be getting a week off work its only going to quadruple the temptation to play it.

I'm on 10 days holiday from work which started thursday and I've already reversed my sleeping patterns because of FM and a complete lack of self-control :(

Archived