Consecutive away fixtures

Is it just me or does anybody else have the problem of alot of consecutive away fixtures? I find that every season i have at least 5 or 6 consecutive away fixtures, couple that with cup games too (which again, i always seem to be drawn away from home), it makes it very difficult to gain any kind of momentum and good form as i always struggle away from home no matter what tactic i use. I can appreciate that teams IRL are sometimes dealt alot of consecutive away games but it seems like it's every season for me. This is by no means a 'moan' about the game, i love it, just an observation i've made and wondered if it was common with others.

LurganCelticawayfixtures.jpg

Unless I am missing something (which is quite possible at this time of the morning) surely the fact that you have consecutive away fixtures means that, at some point in the season, you would have a series of consecutive home fixtures too? If so, then I don't see what the problem is

No, the most amount of consecutive home games i have are 3 and thats just once in the season. The rest are either 2 home games together or a home game then an away game. It makes it really difficult to gain any kind of momentum or good team morale when you have so many away games together.

OK, thought my brain wasn't working quite right and that I had missed something :p

TBH, I haven't noticed anything like this in any games I have played but it does seem like a bit of a problem for you, seeing as you mention you struggle away from home. My tactical knowledge isn't great, especially at half 6 in the morning, so the best I can suggest is having a look in the tactics forum to see what kind of strategies could work for you.

Cheers ftg87, i think i may have a look in the tactics forum. By no means am i complaining about the away fixtures, it happens in real life, i was just wondering if anyone else had a similar situation.

Ha ha, yeah, Chimney Corner, good name eh?

Just to expand on the amount of consecutice away games, i've just had 2 more cup draws......both away from home, making it 10, yes 10, away games on the bounce. As you say The Kreman, it is a bit of a confidence destroyer which leaves your team struggling to pick up for the rest of the season. If i'd of just beat Dungannon i would have played Coagh Utd away which would have been 11 away games. Thank god i went out then!

MoreLurganCelticawayfixtures.jpg

Archived