Delayed bans

When/How does the computer decide that a ban will not kick in immediately? About 5games before Im playing Arsenal, I noticed that Alves and Evra were both gonna be banned if they got 1more yellow. So I thought Id play them in all the games until the one just before to get them banned beforehand.

It gets to the game before the last game, and Alves finally gets a yellow. But hang on, the FA has decided to delay the ban until the Arsenal match!!! Whay? Surely we could get some indication as to why/when this is going to happen! If I lose against Arsenal thanks to a cross from my right I will be extremely p'd off

Hey if you want to be a successful manager you must HAVE the right attitude. Just because you have lost alves doesnt mean you have other options. I had to play Real Madrid in UEFA Cup final and i lost my world class playmaker (25 assists) and star striker (36 goals) and ended up drawing to madrid 2-2 and winning pens.

There should be other options

Yes, there is Danny Simpson, and he is class, but Me and Arsenal are by far the best two teams in the league, and Alves is the best RB in the game. He would have provided that bit extra security. Its more the annoyance that I didnt know the ban would be delayed, otherwise I wouldnt have played him. Thats the point. Why didnt I know?

Archived