My Man City have FINALLY won the Champions League in their 4th season!!! :)

Season 1 - UEFA Cup

Season 2 - FA Cup

Season 3 - Premier League

Season 4 - Carling Cup + Champions League + Community Shield

Season 5 - (just started) Super Cup

I've won it all expect for the World Club Cup in 4 years and now I'm finally in that as well. I'm so happy lol

To win at all within 4 seasons with ANY club is fairly impressive, though certainly do-able.(I did it with Inter in 2 seasons, but also started with a squad of class players)

Keep in mind, even with the big money, I'm not convinced you can build a genuine world class side with Man. City in season 1, only a bit of luck and great tactics could you even be a Champions League side in season 2.

Not sure this is worth a bragging thread though (and it's in the wrong forum too btw;))

To win at all within 4 seasons with ANY club is fairly impressive, though certainly do-able.(I did it with Inter in 2 seasons, but also started with a squad of class players)

Keep in mind, even with the big money, I'm not convinced you can build a genuine world class side with Man. City in season 1, only a bit of luck and great tactics could you even be a Champions League side in season 2.

Not sure this is worth a bragging thread though (and it's in the wrong forum too btw;))

you can actually as there are a few over-rated players like veloso, fazio, srna etc that are pretty much world class and will come. after a good first season finishing 4th, 3rd, 1st whatever it is fully possible a couple of established world class players will come, especially if you can offer over 100million a time. add a player like robben and torres to the team and you are set! (robben as madrid tend only to use him as rotation and torres as liverpool never seem to do well, in mine anyway)

I agree winning it all in the first 5 season is an achievement since ManC is not a traditional strong team. Im waiting for the new patch to come out to take over ManC,gutted to see Mark Hughes wasted all the millions and fight against relegation. I will have a more realistic transfer approach, only look for decent and promising players but not world class player like Kaka and try to build a young team. To be honest when you see Hughes bid for Kaka you already know how much of a manager he is, he should learn a thing or two from sir alex or Martin ONeill.

Archived