Who are the worst team in the emglish league?

I think it's Redditch predicted bottom of the BSN (remember managing them).

But dafuge's challenge is the best way to go; you'll most likely start with no players other than 5 or 6 youth players, and be predicted very low in the division (unless you're AFC Wimbledon).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amplifierworship:

Redditch and Maidenhead are rated as 22nd, but Maidehead have better facilities and a bigger squad. I always see Solihull and Blyth go down though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to get to manage this team by pressuring the board to sack the manager by declaring interest. They were 22nd in January. They were still 22nd in Mar and 12 points from safety when the board finally sacked the manager. This only occurred after I declared in the media every single week that I wanted the job. This is the only time I've seen them sack their manager. The board seems to be very patient with managers because of this. It might be nice to manage them because they are the poorest valued squad in the english leagues, but I like starting the game unemployed.

Nuneaton might be a very tough squad because they have precarious finances after a bit in the game and high board expectations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by copperhorse21:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amplifierworship:

Redditch and Maidenhead are rated as 22nd, but Maidehead have better facilities and a bigger squad. I always see Solihull and Blyth go down though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to get to manage this team by pressuring the board to sack the manager by declaring interest. They were 22nd in January. They were still 22nd in Mar and 12 points from safety when the board finally sacked the manager. This only occurred after I declared in the media every single week that I wanted the job. This is the only time I've seen them sack their manager. The board seems to be very patient with managers because of this. It might be nice to manage them because they are the poorest valued squad in the english leagues, but I like starting the game unemployed.

Nuneaton might be a very tough squad because they have precarious finances after a bit in the game and high board expectations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that must have been one of your shorter careers icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnzy:

Cardiff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate you.

You obviously don't know very much if you think Cardiff is one of the worst teams in England (Well, Wales technically...)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnzy:

I hate you.

You obviously don't know very much if you think Cardiff is one of the worst teams in England (Well, Wales technically...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate you to icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry it was tongue incheek I am a Bristol City fan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

I hate you.

You obviously don't know very much if you think Cardiff is one of the worst teams in England (Well, Wales technically...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate you to icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry it was tongue incheek I am a Bristol City fan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice to know we have a mutual agreement.

**** Lee Trundle!

What a waste of air. And money on your part. icon_smile.gif

I hate you.

The team;s not that bad. It's the fans that are the problem...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adj07:

I hate you.

The team;s not that bad. It's the fans that are the problem... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fans are the problem? What are you on...

Well, there are a couple exceptions. But in general our fans are normal people. Not something I can say about a few English clubs and another Welsh one...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

The team predicted bottom of the Blue Square North/South. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tbf that's non-League.

Media predictions are garbage - the odds at the start of the season aren't even consistent.

I think the game uses club rep rather squad and resources to calculate media predictions and odds.

The worst teams in the League are likely to be the newly promoted Conference teams - Dag & Red and Morcambe.

These clubs are making their League debuts and will have among the worst facilities, smallest stadia, lowest transfer funds, lowest wages and transfer funds and lowest reputations.

Their playing staff are also likely to be upper-Blue Square Premier / lower-League Two level.

They won't have any useful youngsters (not even for League Two) in the u-18s (doesn't ever happen below the Championship - a great flaw in the game).

Archived