Part time

You can make them full time, with lots of effort and time spent, but I wouldn't have the patience and would jump at the first full time job available.

I started managing Hucknel Town in the Blue Square, started part time but now were in League 2 full time, but have the team including me are on part time contracts but that will change at the end of the season because everyones contracts are up including mine!

Its not that tricky to get them to go fully pro (unless you're in some countries where the amount of money required is close to unobtainable) and besides when you are getting close to it you have the money to offer all the players full time deals anyway so the only problem is the lower reputation and inability to sign higher players. Semi-pro is still a cake-walk compared to amateur status which can be really tricky to escape.

I'm Paris FC, I managed to get al players making 220 p/w (thats the minimum I'm allowed to offer F/T players) or more to sign F/T deals with no increase or signing on fee. Players making less, I just left as P/T as none of them were very good and deals expire at the end of the season.

I also fired my coaches etc and hired better F/T staff.

Bit off topic but Its interesting reading about people at LLM clubs. Shame there isn't a general LLM forum for people that dont follow the LLM rules set by guys this site to the letter. Not that I am dissing what they do. Each to there own an all.

Most people in the challenges threads play as bottom clubs since the big challenges revolve around taking previously non-playables sides to hopefully ultimately winning the highest continental competition and world club (particularly for non-european sides). Not quite so held to the rules of player-naming/tactics/etc... although its hardly a place for saying I found this great player... I use this downloaded tactic... etc.

Most people in the challenges threads play as bottom clubs since the big challenges revolve around taking previously non-playables sides to hopefully ultimately winning the highest continental competition and world club (particularly for non-european sides). Not quite so held to the rules of player-naming/tactics/etc... although its hardly a place for saying I found this great player... I use this downloaded tactic... etc.

Really? didn't know that, I will check it out. Beacuse their forum is called LLM people assume they can post there but cheers anyway

Archived