why can't i expand my stadium?

need help!! im East fife f.c. in the year 2014/15 season, and have recently got them into the SPL!! from the very start of the game, at the end of every season i would ask the board to expand the stadium.. there response ; "due to lack of space around the ground the council will never allow planning permission." ??????? i cant possibly keep going on with a little 2000 seated capacity stadium?????? has anybody else came across this and how do i get this sorted??? cheerz

need help!! im East fife f.c. in the year 2014/15 season, and have recently got them into the SPL!! from the very start of the game, at the end of every season i would ask the board to expand the stadium.. there response ; "due to lack of space around the ground the council will never allow planning permission." ??????? i cant possibly keep going on with a little 2000 seated capacity stadium?????? has anybody else came across this and how do i get this sorted??? cheerz

cheerz guys but whats made it worse is that the board have just issued a statement saying there going to put under-soil heting in.... looked at my bank balance and im now 1.5mill in the red...:(:(:(

Archived