A small gripe about some things in the game

It's nothing major, but in sections like the news area of the game there is no real 'news' in-game. I mean when a managers job is at risk it doesn't appear in the news, you have no access to the news of other leagues; no sort of updates on suspensions or injuries. Whilst I know these things are in the game individually, surely say the breaking of Ronaldo's leg would be newsworthy, as would the impending sacking of Arsenals manager etc. Stadium expansions, clubs decisions to improve facilities - none of it makes it to the news. In all honesty it should be more general and broad, covering more topics and providing information on it so you can see.

However, pre-match I quite often get managers who seem to have quite detailed knowledge what transfer budgets I have to work with and making comments about me being able to buy the premiership despite only spending 10m in the last 5 years.

Yes i agree with this. I often find myself removed from the footballing world due to a lack of news from other teams and leagues. I would like to see something likely a weekly round up of news, one inbox item that includes a list of events (such as those you've mentioned) which you can then decide to click on to get more information.

Archived