Capped at schoolboy level

Hmm i saw this 'statement' - capped at a schoolboy level, in a regens profile a few years back in FM.. anyone seen it in this FM? or is it taken out of FM already? i guess this statement only appears for regens last time.. i think its good to have it in the game though.. what's everyone's opinions?

and sorry, i do not have any pictures on that.. it was very long since i last saw it.. :(

hmm. i doubt so. brazillian kids have it only when they are capped at u20s or u23s. i remember the last one i saw was a kid from england getting it.. and it was even before he had played any games for the u19s/u20s/u21s.. he got it when he was generated as a youth player.. another thing that is missing is kiddies coming up in the middle of the season randomly.. anyone seen it too?

hmm. i doubt so. brazillian kids have it only when they are capped at u20s or u23s. i remember the last one i saw was a kid from england getting it.. and it was even before he had played any games for the u19s/u20s/u21s.. he got it when he was generated as a youth player.. another thing that is missing is kiddies coming up in the middle of the season randomly.. anyone seen it too?

I'm pretty sure this still happens, very, very rarely.

I guess you mean this kid played for england under 15/16's?

This was probable and i believe you mate, Michael Owen was the most successful player to have played for the team, an unrelated fact but i just love spreading my footy knowledge.

I believe you, it was probably taken out.

I wish there was an england under 15/16 on the game, nice way to sign some potential international players at a young age.

Archived