Help, my best players are all getting worse all at the same time

my training sessions are fine I think mate, although at the end of the month my ass man has just said that 3 players above have all trained poorly

I suggest downloading Tugs Training schedule, and see if the stats start to rise again. It seems probable that it is something to do with your tactics. None of them have had injuries, have they?

I suggest downloading Tugs Training schedule, and see if the stats start to rise again. It seems probable that it is something to do with your tactics. None of them have had injuries, have they?

I might try that thanks, even though I consider it cheating. They're all fully fit and haven't had injuries.

That's the only reason I can think of, perhaps under training at a time when players should be training hard.

My training schedules are set to heavy for these players. Am I overtraining them? none of them are unhappy with their schedules

Did the attributes go up right before they dropped? (if you don't remember, check the attribute progression screen of your players)

nah they didn't, Messi's are much worse than they were at the start of the season. As are the rest of them. Hopefully they'll go back up. It's happened before for me with Benzema, but his atts didn't go back up

• 4 years later...

Archived