Really thought I was going to win every game this season...

One match off a perfect season when playing in league two. Strangely enough it was the first game when i had about 5 key players out injured and ended up losing 6-0. I spent the rest of the season with the board saying unless i had a good performance in the next game i'd be sacked.

They did sack me 2 weeks after the season but only cos of a board takeover.

Originally posted by canvey!!:

Loads of people go seasons without dropping points in Northern Ireland. This, for example, is Gilbster's (courtesy of the Records Thread).

Personally, I've never had a perfect season, or even a good season icon_frown.gif

My record is over 300 games icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Loads of people go seasons without dropping points in Northern Ireland. This, for example, is Gilbster's (courtesy of the Records Thread).

Personally, I've never had a perfect season, or even a good season icon_frown.gif

My record is over 300 games icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who was that with?

Originally posted by Drunk Beware:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

My record is over 300 games icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who was that with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knockbreda FC - N. Irish leagues. When I stopped playing that save, it was around 325 ish games.

Archived