Radeon 3450 Vs nVidia GeForce 9800GT

256MB ATI® Radeon™ HD 3450 graphics card

512MB nVidia GeForce 9800GT graphics card

Which is best?

nVidia seems to be more expensive.

You have 512mb card and 256mb card...no brainer there , plus Nvidia was always way more reliable then any ATI i ever had.Just make sure that your PS can handle it, so you don't burn out your Mobo.

Depends what you are using it for, just for FM09, save money and buy the ATI. If you are planning on doing any serious gaming and have the dough, buy the 9800GT. mlp071, hate to sound like a fanboy but ATI have caught up and even exceeded nvidia in recent years.

Depends what you are using it for, just for FM09, save money and buy the ATI. If you are planning on doing any serious gaming and have the dough, buy the 9800GT. mlp071, hate to sound like a fanboy but ATI have caught up and even exceeded nvidia in recent years.

Question here was between 2 specific VC's and between those two, Nvidia one is superior.Does he need that ? I don't know.

ATI cards are fine ,except they produce to much heat for my taste. But it's Catalyst drivers that always gave me problems, with last one that i tried being with HD 4850.

On the other hand ,Nvidia ones suck up more power, so it's a really up to what you can sacrifice in your system.

Archived