Non regens develop lower than regens?

Before you go any further the title is meant to be non regens develop slower than regens, thanks. I feel that real life youngters in the under 18's never ever develop into brilliant players for example mirolav stoch ratings arent that great, gets released but in real life hes on the bench every single game, i hink there ratings are much too low and the regens are really high all the time. I feel that unless they are brilliant e.g. wilshere they never develop and turn out to be brilliant like fabregas was let go by barca to arsenal, hes turned out to be world class, also anyone think the scout are harsh aswell, i swear if you get a scout report on anyone that is lower down in the pyramid they always say hes rubbish.I just want to know whether anyone has had a scout say never make it but youve believed in his ability or you know hes good in real life, kept with him, and hes turned out to be amazing. Dont get me wrong i love the game but i feel that youngsters/ lower league player are never good enought when in real life they comfortably make it bar a few.

Any thoughts much appreciated

Thanks alot

Jamie

Yeah my mates nickname because he had a cough for about 3 years lol. Anyway yes like man u - eckersley makes the bench whereas on the game i bet hed be lucky to make the reserves. I completely agree with u but on the other hand sometimes they dont play there est players e.g. for the past two versions a. young and agbonlahor have had bit part roles in the squad and motly young just makes the bench!!! Also i think they dont rest players nearly enough especially for cup games.

No one has a single thing to say?

Might aswell close the thread then

It's a quiet night, calm down ;)

I tend to agree with you - alas we have no figures to back this up. But the general theme seems to be true, regens appear to develop at a higher rate.

I do however suspect that this could be down to a slightly higher starting CA.

As to stoch - i feel that phil has underrated him slightly, but we haven't exactly seen enough of him to comment that accurately.

You do get many regens that do develop well, but it doesn't seem to happen as much.

A good point that i may do some statistical investigation into when i'm not testing patch betas.

Archived