Luton- the farcity

The incredible injustice which has been forced onto Luton seems to be felt in the game. Is it just me- or do they almost ALWAYS survive their first season in-game? Just wondering because in real life they are a massive 15 points behind 23rd. Is it just me, or does it always happen?

True, the OLD board broke the rules. 10 points for admin (which was deserved) but 20 points for transfer regulation breaking, which was the fault of the old board. The 20 point fine was put in place AFTER the takeover, therefore only 10 are really deserved.

The incredible injustice which has been forced onto Luton seems to be felt in the game. Is it just me- or do they almost ALWAYS survive their first season in-game? Just wondering because in real life they are a massive 15 points behind 23rd. Is it just me, or does it always happen?

i'm a leeds fan just to state

yes -30 points is ridiculous.... it's getting to the stage where i'm convinced the FA is trying to ruin teams (so now you're thinking what the hell is he talking about.... but think about what would happen if the FA kept the bigger teams but ruined the small clubs ;) )

Archived