Legend status

About a month ago I started a save with leeds, got them promoted to the premier league and in a couple of seasons I won the league and CL fun fun fun an all that and after every year I was looking in the favorite personnel in clubs information. And said to myself to hell with it gonna go for it a couple of more seasons but big fat no, a little disappointed I quit the save and was looking in the forum where I saw a guy named i think winjard where he had played 63 seasons and he hadnt gotten in to the list.

Anyway after reading his thread it made me want to start in the lower leagues, so I started with Stevenage I have managed to get them to the premier league and after finishing my second season (finished 3 in the league) in the league I gotten on the list as favorite personnel :) . Now I finished my 3 season in the premier league and I managed 2 win it on goal diffrence :p and now they have put my in the LEGEND status with the club I AM SO HAPPY.

Now I am wondering has anyone else been so fortunet (sp?) of getting the list?

The clubs are so cruel :( You do much for the club and get them to unimaginable heights and what do you get in return, nothing. This part of the game has to be tweaked a little by SI tbf. Getting a league 1 or a championship team into the premiership within 2-3 seasons should atleast get you into the favoured personnel list.

Dunno if this has any relevance but i think it might have something to do with difficulty of achieving legend status. If your favourite team is the rivals of the team you are managing it may make it harder to get on the list as you support their rivals. What do people think of this possible

it shouldn't be so hard to get a legend status, let's face it nowadays anyone who could get leeds just into the championship would be a bloody legend ;)

leeds fan here.......... do you know what buddy i couldn't agree more

sorry fellow leeds fans but it has to be said this current leeds team is a complete joke... i'm sure they just turn up and think well we are here we have won... instead of battling like all other league 1 teams. i'm actually in a mellow mood now after last nights disaster because i said to myself well atleast there is next season to look forward to. i'm looking forward to playing brentford and wycombe next year tbh

had to say it sorry

on topic

i got favoured personnel with leeds after getting to prem in 4 years so i think it is random

little off topic but i just finished a season and I have won the league again :p .. but at the end of the season came a news report that the team that generated the most sponsorship was Man utd 24.5 m and the lowest was me with 30k :( that pretty damn low

i just retired from a forty-two year career where i won many champions leagues and liga titles with sociedad and i've not got onto their favoured personnel and none of the players have got further than favoured personnel either. i've been on it a few times but always disappeared later on, there are a few players that have remained. steven defour and sisi are still there from the beginning. it is annoying that they built a staduim after me yet i'm not considered number one legend.

I am in my 8th season with stevenage and I find it very hard to leave them because of the legend status. Chelsea have come to me 2-3 times offering me a job

Hey, I won the Champios League many times with Stevage too :)

I was a legend when I hit the Prem...... Based my team on the hugely impressive nation of guatemala (has anybody else seen how good those lads are?)

That was in 07 tho be fair!!!

Archived