Future Saves

Looking for a future save game with most of the big leagues. Anything between 10 and 100years would be perfect. Would like at least England, Italy, Spain tiers.

If anyone has one they've done for a challenge, testing, their current save, I'd love a copy of it - even if it takes a week to download!

I've checked the CSE forum but nothing there for FM09 :(

Looking for a future save game with most of the big leagues. Anything between 10 and 100years would be perfect. Would like at least England, Italy, Spain tiers.

If anyone has one they've done for a challenge, testing, their current save, I'd love a copy of it - even if it takes a week to download!

2019, Englandm Spain and Italy any good?

You know how to contact me :thup:

• 6 months later...

Why not just set up a game with the countries and database size you want then go on holiday for 10 years or however long you want?

Why not just set up a game with the countries and database size you want then go on holiday for 10 years or however long you want?
Because that can take hours, or even days when it's fairly easy and less time consuming for somebody to upload a save that they have been playing on and enjoying.

It wouldn't take that long really especially if you have a reasonably powered computer then all you do is set up your game before you go to bed at night and leave your computer running and a good few seasons should have passed during the night. I've done it in the past and I only have a 2.3 ghz core 2 duo with 4mb ram which really isn't all that powerful by todays standards.

It wouldn't take that long really especially if you have a reasonably powered computer then all you do is set up your game before you go to bed at night and leave your computer running and a good few seasons should have passed during the night. I've done it in the past and I only have a 2.3 ghz core 2 duo with 4mb ram which really isn't all that powerful by todays standards.

It would still take a number of days to get to 2040 I reckon. I've got a similar PC and when I holiday moded a game for two hours it had done a season and 2 league games of the next.

There are a lot of world class players in your game Simon! Probably due to the number of leagues you have loaded, but on my game there are only a few players worth more than 25mil, much less than on yours anyway! (I know some prices are due to buying but there are still a lot of very good players)

Also I've taken over at Crystal Palace after they were relegated from the Championship. They seem to have a very good squad of players, although I will likely lose a couple in the transfer window I should get enough funds to keep the team highly competitive in league one. It's really fun starting completely blind as to who is good :D Removed your manager :p

Also I've taken over at Crystal Palace after they were relegated from the Championship. They seem to have a very good squad of players, although I will likely lose a couple in the transfer window I should get enough funds to keep the team highly competitive in league one. It's really fun starting completely blind as to who is good :D Removed your manager :p

I've done exactly the same, but they have NO money and all their best players are going out of the door. They're having a go at me for 'not praising them enough' when I took over after the last game of the season:confused:

Anybody got a save of 5 years in the future, just so i can play with the wonderkids (high PA Real Life Players) fully developed

Like Balotelli, Sakho, Mascio...anybody really, that was young in the beginning

just so i can play with a mix, i get bored with just regens

Anybody got a save of 5 years in the future, just so i can play with the wonderkids (high PA Real Life Players) fully developed

Like Balotelli, Sakho, Mascio...anybody really, that was young in the beginning

just so i can play with a mix, i get bored with just regens

Mascio isn't real life or high PA. :p

• 2 weeks later...

There are some really good saves i might of een tempted by, since FM10 is around the corner i think i will wait for that to start a new game.

But however i am thinking of leaving FM10 on holiday mode for 3-5 days straight and then continuing with the game from that point onwards, if anyone is interested i can upload it once its complete.

I wonder how far in the future that would take it.

Archived