92 Million for a 32 year old

I just spent 23 seasons with Darlington leading them to league and continental supremacy. I decided it was time for a change so left for Roma in the summer, a new challange.

Imagine my shock when the new Darlington manager spends 92 million pounds on a ex-player who is 32 nearly 33. I sold him 2 seasons ago for 30million, I though I got good money for him then!!!!! Which is half of the money I left them with.

A little silly....I have never seen anything like this before.

Silly.jpg

Silly2.jpg

I don't nee dto tell you he's a very good player... But 92 mil on a 32 year old?

If he was 6-7 years younger he'd be worth every penny. :-p

edit: I sold a certain Spanish midfielder to Madrid when he was 26 for 80mil, and thought I got a good deal there!

Thats the highest transfer I have ever seen.

Yes the Darlington staduim was built about 8 years ago, only 60k capacity and they woulndt build me a new one.

I still wasnt listed as favoured personel even after 8 titles and 6 champs league wins. Expectations are high at Darlington haha

I don't nee dto tell you he's a very good player... But 92 mil on a 32 year old?

If he was 6-7 years younger he'd be worth every penny. :-p

only someone who finds a permanent cure for aids could be worth 92 million. A footballer: never.

--off topic---

Maby the whole economical crises can actually do some good for the world of football, i reckon paying more then 10 million for someone (shearer the exception;)) is just silly. Oh, and bring back 5£ tickets, and we shouldn't need to pay to watch it on telly either!

Archived