Did that just Happen?

Paul Robinson for Blackburn ball comes too him no pressure it bounces up and he sort off stands next too it lets the forward come running up and tap into an empty thankfully bein a Blackburn fans he isnt that stupid in real life.

is there are a way to save that specific incident. I've saved the game but want that specific og. wee'd myself laughing.

Load your savegame up, go to Fixtures, and click on the score next to the match you want to load. Once the match screen has appeared, there should be a Save button in the side menu. Do that and you'll have it forever. Also, if you download FRAPS, you can capture it, save it as a video and then upload it to YouTube so we can all wee ourselves laughing aswell! :D \o/

Edit: Ignore me, I only just noticed you said "specific incident". There's no way to do that, just get FRAPS and capture the footage of the incident.

Paul Robinson for Blackburn ball comes too him no pressure it bounces up and he sort off stands next too it lets the forward come running up and tap into an empty thankfully bein a Blackburn fans he isnt that stupid in real life.

No, we've got carson for that - He did that at Villa twice last season, and against germany. Robbo has his moments though.

I can never understand why so many 'passes back to the keeper' result in corners

Archived