• Central Europe.
    • Eastern Europe.
    • North & Central America.
    • Oceania & Australia.
    • Scandinavia.
    • Southern Europe.
    • South America.
    • UK & Ireland.

So which corner of the world are you in currently trying to turn a team full of donkeys into the next big thing in world football?:D

I remember posting a thread like this early last year and since we now have a 'poll' feature for posts I figured it would make an interesting topic once more.:thup:

I've added the names of countries for parts Europe below as it can prove difficult knowing which region some fall into, the other regions should be fairly straight forward.

Africa.

Asia.

Central Europe - Andorra, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland.

Eastern Europe - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.

North & Central America.

Oceania & Australia.

Scandinavia.

South America.

Southern Europe and Israel - Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Turkey and Israel.

UK & Ireland.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you made the thread I'm thinking about, it was closed cos you can see where someone's from by looking at their profile. If you can't then it means they don't want you to know.

And it's a bit dodgy. :p

Pretty sure that wasn't my thread you are thinking of, mine ran for weeks from what I can remember and the results where printed in one of the issues of the fanzine 'the bootroom'.

I think if we discount users form the Uk + Ireland, then we there's quite a big spread of users. There are probably more from the places like Asia and europe who would use the forum but don't because they don't speak great english.

So I'd expect to se a high UK+Ireland dominance, then North America and Australia and NZ before spreading out much more.

My thoughts

( UK btw.)

I consider The Netherlands (NOT holland) not as Central Europe and won't vote therefore.

And I don't mind if you call me a whiner.

I consider Ireland to be Ireland not UK & Ireland but I voted that way anyway. It's a poll on a forum on the interweb. Lets get things into proportion....but split UK and Ireland up first ;)

I reckon the people who frequent this place are:

- From relatively well-off countries, cos the probability of them having computers to play FM and having Internet access is higher, and

- Mostly English speaking countries, because this is an English-language forum.

Therefore most users would be from UK/Ireland, Scandanavia, USA, Australia/NZ, Singapore, with perhaps a sprinkling from Germany/Netherlands.

Archived