LLM vs Premier League??

Hi, basically on every FM i manage to get a good few saves out of it. I usually start of with a Premier League team after game release or after a new patch, just to get the feel of the new/tweaked features. After i get the hang of it i usually shoot down the leagues and end up in LLM using a newly promoted BSN/S team (ala Dafuges challenge). My question is to anybody thats managed in the lower leagues. I've heard that they are difficult, which im fine with, but i have also heard that there are problems trying to represent lower league games through the match engine? Could anyone enlighten me? Would it be worth waiting for the patch or am i being too catious?

Thanks and discuss......

What people mean is the match engine is mostly designed to give a nice representation of the type of play you might see in a premier league game. Clearly your players down a few leagues don't have the skill to pull this off and you get the kind of errors you might expect but there is no great adjustment to what they are trying to do. Clearly some tactics are important here but you wouldn't often see a defender way down the leagues try to do much more than win the ball and clear it right out of them for example. They wouldn't try to play it fancy more likely just to hoof it, this is the kind of thing they mean.

Archived