Clubs naming stadiums after you question

John Madejski? Although a charimain he has a stadium named after him. Although i do agree that new stadium builds could have an auction for naming rights, similar to the Emirates.

Yes its fun to have a stadium named after you but presumably if your in a posistion to get a stadium named after you then your also in a posistion to decline the chance of your name being used, and have say 100 million extra in the balance from an auction of naming rights.

Yes its fun to have a stadium named after you but presumably if your in a posistion to get a stadium named after you then your also in a posistion to decline the chance of your name being used, and have say 100 million extra in the balance from an auction of naming rights.

Excellent! I presume that the "financial control" in your profile is 20? :thup:

John Madejski? Although a charimain he has a stadium named after him. Although i do agree that new stadium builds could have an auction for naming rights, similar to the Emirates.

Yeah well thats just a chairman being vain, I'm talking about a manger getting a stadium named after him.

Choosing the name for new stadium would be quite a fun new feature - either a dropdown list or even a freetext box!

"Man City win at the SUPERDOOPERUBERSTADIUMLOL by 3 goals to nil."

This is a great idea. While it is not really up to a manager to name a stadium, it will give us much better alternatives than the current default names like 'FC United Stadium'.

Archived