Do Hereford have a sugar daddy?

Anyone know what budget you get starting off with them?

Hereford United are managed and Chaired by Graham Turner, he is a Hereford legend, taking them from non-league to where they are now.

He is financially stable, and very shrewd, but in no way a sugar daddy.

In the game, if you take over Hereford from the start, i wonder if he leaves his position as Chairman also??

Perhaps they are affiliated with the clubs IRL?

Not allowed in the Football League.

Hewson was itching for a loan as he's outgrown the Reserves, while Brandy outgrew the Reserves ages ago but had a failed stint with Swansea (two, actually, he went back for some weird reason). I'd imagine the same goes for Antwi - prior to Antwi arriving, Hereford United lost 3 centre-backs in 45 minutes in one game, so getting a new centre-back on an emergency loan was a no-brainer.

Why are people taking this thread seriously? There's nothing worth discussing. Pavel Pogrebnyak was an alias who did nothing but spam the forums with nonsense. There was never any evidence to suggest Hereford United have a sugar daddy. Taking players on loan from top flight clubs is not rare for clubs at that level, even if they pay the players' wages.

Why are people taking this thread seriously? There's nothing worth discussing. Pavel Pogrebnyak was an alias who did nothing but spam the forums with nonsense. There was never any evidence to suggest Hereford United have a sugar daddy. Taking players on loan from top flight clubs is not rare for clubs at that level, even if they pay the players' wages.

I'm not the forum police and didn't know that this person was a 'spammer' was only offering advice based on that.

This really is pathetic, all I did was offer advice on a subject, which is what forums are for, won't bother in future.

You're taking things very personally. I wasn't even referring to your post when I questioned why people were being so serious about it. You provided a good answer. It was people trying to come up with explanations as to why Hereford seem like they have a sugar daddy that I was referring to.

Archived