Plans for the future in managers profile!

It would also be nice to have a "managers diary" Where you can indicate wether you are happy or dissapointed at things at the club.

I noticed you can see that some managers are "dissapointed at how things are going".

We never have that on our profile, so are we emotionless in the game, we should at least feel the pressure and have emotions that can be picked up by the chairman, who will try and keep you happy, IF you are a well respected manager

Just a thought

Preferred formation and playing style already change, depending on your tactics and playing style (strangely enough :D) I like that the game recognises these two parts of my game, and I wouldn't want it to be something that I can choose, I may not choose the right one.

Plans for the future and general happiness should have open options.

Preferred formation and playing style already change, depending on your tactics and playing style (strangely enough :D) I like that the game recognises these two parts of my game

Can you show us this? Mine never changes, and I have seen it discussed previously on other threads that they do not change for other users either

Bit pointless posting a screenshot cos how would you see its changed

I was only asking because other people have also stated that it doesn't change for them (if you read by previous post). The point in a screenshot would show something other than the default 442 in your manager profile

I was only asking because other people have also stated that it doesn't change for them (if you read by previous post). The point in a screenshot would show something other than the default 442 in your manager profile

I'll post a screenshot when i get home from work tonight then for you to have a look

Archived