hows hards it to get another job after resigning?

After my 4th season with newcastle id decided Id taken them as far as I could im now unemployed but might sound bit daft but should I apply for jobs or bide my time and wait for decent offers to flood in as I never had any problem when I was with a club turning down about 6 big offers, please advise

There used to be an issue a few releases back with job offers, whereby if you continually refused job offers you simply didnt get anymore. Worse still, if you were sacked you didn't get any job offers anymore! I remember a particularly successful career I had, starting off at Hartelpool utd, getting them promoted, then moving to Norwich a season later and getting them promoted and spending several successful seasons in the premiership only to end up at Chelsea for about 5 seasons and continually turning down job offers.

Then after a poor season now winning in Europe or the league I was sacked, then I couldn't get a job even at clubs several leagues lower.

I think this was CM03/05 or may even have been FM05. Not sure if it's still relevant to 09 , BUT I have noted that once I've turned a few jobs down I seem to get less and less offers.

Archived