Coaches URGENT!!!!!

Does anyone have a rough template for an ideal coaching squad? Many people have said no more than one "First Team Coach" but i had four at one point and it worked great. I've also managed well with two assisstant managers, althought i think that was game bug as it never let me do it again.

Please help as i have just been promoted to the premiership and i need to get a sustainable coaching set up in time in order to keep my fellahs in the top fligh. It has been epically hard work in order to get them there, epically. You know when you detail each match thoroughly, look to history, look to official line up in order to match up well (one on ones), look to what side keepers have dived to incase of penalities (lol), trained your players that week before in a specific way in order to have them trained last in the right way etc etc, i could go on forever (as you can probably tell).

So yeah, who has any great coaching ideas?

I've always found if you can one dedicated coach to each training type that can help a lot, you also might need another coach to up the number of coaches 2 per training (to keep the workload light). I also try to not bother having a first team coach (if the squad doesn't have one) and just have all coaches with 1 or 2 youth coaches.

i always start off with intense fitness training to all my players. ive always said that theres no point in having skillfull players if they aint fit. a player can be really skillfull , but if he cant last 90 mins then hes no good to anyone
Yeah in the pre-season period i always have at least a moth of intense fitness and aerobic training with the others much reduced in order that is isn't too heavy a workoad.

You too are living in the 80's. Players come to camp fit in todays game. Pre season training is mostly tactical..like Jose Mourinhos strict 90 minute training sessions at Chelsea.

Archived