Hey guys is there a beginners guide or walkthrough to help get new managers started. I am from Canada and don’t know much about soccer but I do like the game a lot. As I play now I just try and scout/buy the best players. It looks like there is a lot more to the game then just players. I don’t know anything about attics or man management (not even sure what that means exactly). Is there anything out there to help me?

anothre question. at the start of my season i fired my 1st team coach to hire one of my choice, i put out an ad got a good response but when i tried to hire one it said that the transfer was canceled because i didnt need another coach. so i have gone through most of my season without a 1st team coach. how do i talk the board into letting me hire more coaches?

You can't. There is a workaround as far as I know that is a loophole in the game.

The thing is with first team coaches and youth team coaches is that they seem to be a waste of money in the game not reality though. Plain ordinary coaches will do both jobs. How many coaches have you at the moment?

Archived