Do teams still get promoted/relegated if certain leagues arent in your datebase?

Teams will only get promoted to the leagues you have as playable and they will come from the division immediately below only. The teams that get relegated from the lowest division playable will not be playable until if and when they get back promoted again.

No relegation and promotion happens between 2 non-playable divisions.

Thanks, let's say you got the team relegated. You got sacked as the team were relegated to a league you don't have running.

However you get yourself a new job with another team, but you've become attached to a few choice players from the other team, can you sign them? Or can't you as they are now silver players?

The only thing I wondered about is if I play with just Spainish leagues loaded there is no chance even if I play for 100 seasons or more that a team outside the prem will appear in the champions league?

That is true. If you don't load the Premier League then no promotions/relgations will take place so the only teams that can qualify for the Champions League are the 20 in the Premier League at the start.

That is true. If you don't load the Premier League then no promotions/relgations will take place so the only teams that can qualify for the Champions League are the 20 in the Premier League at the start.

Even then i think its probably based on reputation so I doubt you'd see a Champions League Stoke...it'd be the usuals I'd imagine. I could be wrong though.

Even then i think its probably based on reputation so I doubt you'd see a Champions League Stoke...it'd be the usuals I'd imagine. I could be wrong though.

Yeah reputation will play the biggest part but there are other factors as well.

if you get relegated to a league that you haven't loaded then i believe you will get sacked.

My PC is about 2 years old and I'm the opposite of a LLM, whatever they are called?

Anyway. I usually start my savegames with ONLY the top divisions of 6-8 nations playable.

I had a savegame recently where I accepted a job in another country, but delayed taking over until end of season.

When season finished and I left my present job and went to take over new post, they had slipped down the table and been relegated into a non-playable league.

I was made unemployed and the club became like any other 'unplayable' side, there players weren't greyed out, and I ended up signing a couple of them at my next club.

Any, and all, non-playable leagues i.e. Championship in England, are treated in the same way as say the Romanian clubs if you loaded only all levels/leagues in England.

They are there in game, may appear in European competitions, based I assume on some formula/rating.

They will probably not have a full squad but a number of 'available' players who you can bid for/ select for national side etc.

Archived