Titles/cups or promotion...?

I was just wondering about being promoted compared to winning a 2nd div. or 1st div. league title.

Say I got promoted 4 times with 5 different teams and won 1 league title with one of those 5 teams i was with.

Now because I have been promoted at lot more times than I have won league titles...would this mean that if I went in for a top club that I was able to apply for, this top club (Inter milan/juve etc.) would turn me down??

Because I haven't won that many titles but been promoted a canny bit and therefore the top clubs might think that I am unable to make their top club the best?

I was just wondering because I have have been promoted 3 times and won one leauge title and if i went for a top club...I was thinking they might turn me down.

I don't know the behind-the-scenes numbers, but I don't believe there's much difference in managerial reputation increase between finishing 2nd and being promoted and coming 1st and being promoted.

Looking at your managers profile screen and looking at your reputation is the best gauge to go by if you want to apply for high reputation clubs.

Archived