Show onto foot? pls let me know about this.

1. what is "Show onto foot"

2a. what should i do when my assistant said: "showing Rosicky (ML in the match) & Walcott (MR in the match) onto their weaker sides would limit the threat"

2b. i should show onto Left Foot? Right Foot or Weaker Foot?

3. jus choose Weaker Foot in any situation will be the best option?

thanks

1. what is "Show onto foot"

2a. what should i do when my assistant said: "showing Rosicky (ML in the match) & Walcott (MR in the match) onto their weaker sides would limit the threat"

2b. i should show onto Left Foot? Right Foot or Weaker Foot?

3. jus choose Weaker Foot in any situation will be the best option?

thanks

1. Your player tends to usher the opposition player onto whichever foot you choose

2a. go into your tactics, then opposition instructions, click these players then where it says show onto foot, then pick weaker side

2b. In most cases weaker foot is fine, but, for example, if you have a two-footed right winger, you may want to show him inside to stop him getting to the byline and getting crosses in, so you show him onto left foot

3. see 2b

i put all central players onto there weaker foot, but with wingers i first look at there strikers, if they have big strikers that like crosses coming in but arnt good with balls through the middle then i try to make the wingers come inside ie. ML/DL onto his right foot. but if there strikes like the ball played to there feet then i make the wingers go wide ie. MR/DR onto right foot. if they got 1 of each then i just show onto weaker foot. i have found this works very well most of the time in 09, most of all when your playing against only 1 target man striker, make there wide players come inside, it effectively takes there striker out of the game except for the route 1 approch. hope this helps you.

show onto Left Foot = make them use Left Foot

show onto Right Foot = make them use Right Foot

show onto Weaker Foot = make them use whichever is their weaker foot

What he said it's that really.

However if they're wingers they are more likely to cut inside. Sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Depends how good a player they actually are.

Archived