What is....

A few questions i was hoping some of you kind forum folk would be able to contribute to icon_biggrin.gif

What is the most points you have achieved in a single English premier League Season?

Who, and at what price has you most expensive player been?

How often do you recieve bids for players?

What has been the biggest transfer budget given by the board and how much. Also include your Teams name (eg. Arsenal)

Who are some excellent goalkeepers, avilable in first season (and have fairly good stats) who i can get for Manchester United for preferably under £8 million?

What would be the best formation / tactic for Manchester United. I currently use 3,5,2 but it seems to give a lack of devensive power.

Thanks, and just to clarify. Most of this is for my own inqusitive brain that just wants to find out some stuff icon_wink.gif

A few questions i was hoping some of you kind forum folk would be able to contribute to icon_biggrin.gif

What is the most points you have achieved in a single English premier League Season?

Who, and at what price has you most expensive player been?

How often do you recieve bids for players?

What has been the biggest transfer budget given by the board and how much. Also include your Teams name (eg. Arsenal)

Who are some excellent goalkeepers, avilable in first season (and have fairly good stats) who i can get for Manchester United for preferably under £8 million?

What would be the best formation / tactic for Manchester United. I currently use 3,5,2 but it seems to give a lack of devensive power.

Thanks, and just to clarify. Most of this is for my own inqusitive brain that just wants to find out some stuff icon_wink.gif

1 - 136 won 45 out of 46 games drew the other

2 - Messi 40 million

3 - very rarely maybe every few months apart from at the start of the game when i transfer list the fringe players or when i offer a player to a club 90% less than his value

4 - Man Utd 55 million

5 - Ochoa, Akinfeev, Ustari, Enyemea, Pelizzolli

6 - i used my tactic which ive posted on the forum with Man Utd and i ran away with the title in my 1st season then i stopped playing it for some reason

Archived