First time issue

This is the first time I have ever had a problem with FM09 so thought I would ask if any of you had the same prob. I was playing as Falkirk in a league cup match vs St Johnstone and the game was 2-2 and went into extra time, they went 3-2 up and in the 110th min i equalised 3-3 and the game ended and went into penalties, so i thought, then the penalties started straight away and stopped at 1-1, the match then ended and at the review screen after the game it said I lost 3-2 in extra time, Carl Finnigan who scored my third was not awarded a goal. However In the match report it says I lost 3-2 on penalties it list the playeres scoring and missing but all the other screens say I lost 3-2 AET. Anyone else had this prob ? It is the only issue I have ever had with FM09.

Definitely sounds like a bug then, I'd post it into the bugs forum and SI will probably want an upload of your saved game if you have one near this time. I cannot help you as to how I am afraid, but I am sure someone on here will be able to direct you to the correct place

Archived