Better Sponsors

Hi

Is there any way to get better sponsors? I mean i've reached L1 with wrexham and i still got only 4k shirt sponsorship deal. Its kind of worthless :)

Some other teams get over a million from sponsors in same L1. So how i'm going to cope with this. Is there any way to improve situation?

Thanks

Hi

Is there any way to get better sponsors? I mean i've reached L1 with wrexham and i still got only 4k shirt sponsorship deal. Its kind of worthless :)

Some other teams get over a million from sponsors in same L1. So how i'm going to cope with this. Is there any way to improve situation?

Thanks

i think the only way is to wait till the current deal expires, and you should get a higher one based on ur clubs repution. im not 100% sure thats how it works, but it is what should happen

Hi

Thanks

not a lot you can do about it! reached the Premier with Wrexham, and am about to start my 3rd season there, finished 5th last season and now in the Euros! :)

despite that, sponsorship has only been renewed at 100k - not sure what the other teams are like, but likely to be a LOT more!

it's all down to size of the club, relative success and fan base etc., I guess!

even in the Championship, sponsorship money was rubbish, so don't be counting on it to boost your income....

Hi

Thanks

Hi MK, its a known issue. Not much to be done other than wait for 9.3 .

Try playing in Italy, the sponsorship amounts for biggies like AC Milan and Inter are feckin huge.

Maybe only the big teams.

I'm playing Viareggio now in 3rd consecutive season in italy premier league in the euro cups and with two rounds left in premier league seating 2nd, and my sponsor is only 20k.It's always renwed every 2 years to the same 20k amount.

And another issue is my stadium is they won't expand altough i've 50 million bank ballance.

Archived