First team players on Int. Duty before UEFA cup...

Hey.

In my second season with Rangers, i won the leauge comfortably by April by 20-odd points and already had win one cup. I was doing well in the UEFA Cup after losing out on the knockout rounds of the Champions League to Villareal, then it just seemed to go wrong.

Quite a few of my first team regularls are under 21's. John Fleck, Bojan, Asenjo... etc. I notice that i can't pick them due to their international duties, i hadn't even got a message about them going to play for their Nations.

Reluctant to say, i won the Uefa Cup that year. But i'm just wondering if this has happened to any of you? As it was pretty annoying seeing nearly one third of my first team away. It wouldn't have bothered me as much if it was the league, as it was already won.

Quite a few of my first team regularls are under 21's. John Fleck, Bojan, Asenjo... etc. I notice that i can't pick them due to their international duties, i hadn't even got a message about them going to play for their Nations.

Normally you should get a message that they have been called up to play for there nation. Only when it are friendlies you can withdrawn them or set them to play 45 minutes only.

THe U21 championships are held somewhere around may/june and since that is official EUFA tournament you can't recall/withdraw them.

Happened to me as well, but I did get a message in my inbox, you sure you didn't miss it by chance? I sometimes just miss those messages totally but if I later do a search in my inbox I do find them (just didn't read them).

Forgot to mention;

Normally you should get a message that they have been called up to play for there nation. Only when it are friendlies you can withdrawn them or set them to play 45 minutes.

And then, only then it would require a response from you, so then you would for sure notice the message, but if you can't withdraw (so when it is not a friendly) then it is just a normal message which you could easy overlook.

If you definitely didn't get a message I would bug it.

What the Captain said, but I can't really think you wouldn't have gotten a message.

Archived