Game unavailable

Go to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manger 2009.

You should see an fm.exe file. Double click on that and the game should start.

You can also create a desktop shortcut to that file if you like and can use the shortcut so you don't have to do anything with Steam to play the game. :thup:

ha jods a hero 2 days in a row hes sorted out my problems

I forgot about that until you said it. :D

Glad everything works now though. :thup:

You never know ftg. I take nothing for granted :D Any of leading pack of nominees would be worthy winners in my opinion. :thup:

You never know ftg. I take nothing for granted :D Any of leading pack of nominees would be worthy winners in my opinion. :thup:

Don't be getting all bashful on us now mate, you know that you help a huge proportion of the people who come on here needing assistance and that you are always insanely nice to boot (even when you are getting told to go kill yourself)

As for the leading pack, has anyone actually done a tally yet? Would be interesting to see who is in the top 10 right now

Don't be getting all bashful on us now mate, you know that you help a huge proportion of the people who come on here needing assistance and that you are always insanely nice to boot (even when you are getting told to go kill yourself)

As for the leading pack, has anyone actually done a tally yet? Would be interesting to see who is in the top 10 right now

Celtic did one, go and bump the thread

Archived