Conference Cup. Semi at Wembley, Final at Home

Very confused as to what is going on here. I Managed to get to the semi-finals of the Conference Cup and the venue was Wembley. I then had a look at the other semi-final which was being played at one of the sides ground.

I was even more confused and shocked to find out the attendence of my great Wembley adventure was 133. Is this a joke? Even the corporate free tickets would take up more than this. In addition the team i'm managing is based in London and has never been to Wembley before. SI also seem to have completely overlooked how events like this draw the local community together and get them all supporting the team. Just look how many turned up at Wembley for the FA Trophy. Or the 7,000 Barrow faithful that made the trip to Middlesborough in the F.A Cup.

After winning in a nail biting penalty shoot out I then find out the final will be played at my home ground. What on Earth is going on here? It is taking all realism out of the game, and with this being a long save I am a little annoyed and very concerned to what is going on.

Very confused as to what is going on here. I Managed to get to the semi-finals of the Conference Cup and the venue was Wembley. I then had a look at the other semi-final which was being played at one of the sides ground.

I was even more confused and shocked to find out the attendence of my great Wembley adventure was 133. Is this a joke? Even the corporate free tickets would take up more than this. In addition the team i'm managing is based in London and has never been to Wembley before. SI also seem to have completely overlooked how events like this draw the local community together and get them all supporting the team. Just look how many turned up at Wembley for the FA Trophy. Or the 7,000 Barrow faithful that made the trip to Middlesborough in the F.A Cup.

After winning in a nail biting penalty shoot out I then find out the final will be played at my home ground. What on Earth is going on here? It is taking all realism out of the game, and with this being a long save I am a little annoyed and very concerned to what is going on.

First, after the opening of the new wembley, the fa decided to hold it as the venue for domestic cup semi finals and finals, as it would be a great experience for all lower league teams, and i dunno about the final at your ground, a bug?

The final of the Conference Cup (real life Setanta Shield) is not held at Wembley in real life. It is held at the stadium of one of the two teams. This is not a bug. I'm not sure whether or not it's right that the final was at Wembley, though.

Archived