who should start?

I have just took over man city in the middle of 2011/2012 season cant sign anyone and there team is unrecognisable to the one that they start the game with and three quaters of the team i have nebver managed cant post a screen shot becuase im currently at work but can name you my squad any help with formations would be a great help thanks

GK: Sergio asenjo, Ocohoa

DF: Campagnaro, Balzaretti, jagielka, lescott, richards, Wheater, Accardi, Rat

MF: Xabi Alonso, Yury Zhirkov, Ashely Young, Hernanes, Theo walcott, Angelo Palombo, Miralem Pjancic, Xavi

FW: Marquinhos, Adebayor, Robinho, ishmael miller, Gonzalo Higuain, craig Bellamy

It is a very random squad and i cant see my best team or formation thanks

I have just took over man city in the middle of 2011/2012 season cant sign anyone and there team is unrecognisable to the one that they start the game with and three quaters of the team i have nebver managed cant post a screen shot becuase im currently at work but can name you my squad any help with formations would be a great help thanks

GK: Sergio asenjo, Ocohoa

DF: Campagnaro, Balzaretti, jagielka, lescott, richards, Wheater, Accardi, Rat

MF: Xabi Alonso, Yury Zhirkov, Ashely Young, Hernanes, Theo walcott, Angelo Palombo, Miralem Pjancic, Xavi

FW: Marquinhos, Adebayor, Robinho, ishmael miller, Gonzalo Higuain, craig Bellamy

It is a very random squad and i cant see my best team or formation thanks

Offload a couple of the weakest players in each area, and it would be easier to decide a formation, and a staarting 11

ismael miller can go for a start:thup:

but its your team so its your decision

3-5-2 Formation I would like with this lot.

Ochoa in goal.

Jagielka...Richards...Wheater...(not sure who those first two are...!)

Zhirkov...Xavi...Alonso...Hernanes...Young

Robinho...Adebayor

Thats my thought on it, the formation being obviously the 3 at the back.

In the midfield, Alonso as DM, Zhirkov and Young as AML/R, Xavi and Hernanes as CM

Let me know how it goes !!!

Archived