regens

Problem is the world would begin to collapse after one season without regens, there wouldn't be enough players for all the teams, the quality of the players would decline, smaller clubs would find it harder to get players on loan etc - by making it more 'realistic' it's making it very unrealistic, there has to be some sort of balance. It is possible to turn off things like Facegen (*I think) if that'd help :/

is it possible not to include them in the game i mean i wouldnt mind only being able to do 15 years maximum as i only get through 3-4 at most anyway its just i dont like picking players that i know arnt real

See, if that were to happen, once all the players had retired, there would be nothing. The footballing world would collapse, darkness would reign over the world and millions of football fans everywhere would need patches to ween themselves off the withdrawal symptoms.

And the game would be too short and unrealistic. I personally don't want to buy a simulator where I only get so much play out of it, then it stops. That sounds more like a FIFA console type thing than a sim.

I don't like regens either

I'd be happy if SI prolonged the number of seasons before regens takeover. This would mean including almost full youth teams underneath the U-18s team(U-16s and U-14s). It would be alot of work and the the stats for most very young players wouldn't be completely accurate. Alot would need to be improvised (But even if the researchers got accurate stats for these youth players it would be impossible to tell how much there stats would change at that young age). But the special very young players who are more well known(like Enzo Zidane) would have more acurate stats.

People will say how the hell are you going to know the U-16s of an obscure team like BATE Borisov? But it would just be a matter of the researchers doing a bit more work to get the basic data of the youth players(name,age,height,nationality etc.) and getting a basic summary of there strenghts and weaknesses and improvising the rest (unless there more well known). Who can tell how there going to turn out in real life anyway?

This would prolong the realism of the game and even basicly done but real youth players would be much better than regens imo until eventually the regens appear.

Archived