Taking your squad for a trip...

LOL that's in another game altogether dare I say it, FI....

No, I already have four infractions and saying a rival game will surely give these power mad mods more reason to end my time here.

To Zebedee my so solid bro, i don't seem to get a response from my team meetings, no message, morale boost or anything.

The team meetings that the others have mentioned have helped boost moral, when I have used it in my experience.

I created a similiar thread a while back, when I was thinking of this very same idea.

Team building trips, some poeple commented on it others poo poo'd it. It isn't an option in FM '09 I haven't played on FM Live so I can't comment.

I did have some crazy ideas. Such as taking them paintball trip or even a holiday training sessions such as taking a footy team. Say take a team from Morecambe to train in sunny Spain for 2 weeks pre-season that sort of jazz.

However you can arrange a pre-season friendly (Maybe you can do it during the season) When you arrange freindlies you can choose to do a cup instead individual friendly games, maybe this cup can be a trip in a far and distant land ;)

Teams are always jetting off for warm weather training, so this is a feature that should be in FM10. However shhhhhhhhhhhh keep this to yourself then maybe they'll fix all the current bugs instead of pasting over the cracks with superficial features like this.

Imagine the following conversation between manager and his players:

Manager: Lads, we're going south for a few weeks to train before the season gets going.

Player1: Where are we going boss?

Manager: I just told you, south.

Player2: South where?

Manager: Ohh just somewhere really really south.

Player3: Tell us gaffer.

Manager: *cough* Erhrm... Antarctica... Ermhm *cough*

Archived