Bournemouth vs Lincoln the amazing 31-0 loss

I holidayed and set them to play selected tactic and team... i only had 1 player in the team at that time and that was Elvis Hammond a striker.

So, they decided it would be a brilliant idea to play him in goal and no one else.

i think its funny i still managed 33% of possesion, and managed to injure one of their players

bournemouthloss1rk0.jpg

bournemouthloss2kd6.jpg

Shot at 2009-02-16

bournemouthloss3wq4.jpg

Shot at 2009-02-16

bournemouthloss4ox8.jpg

Shot at 2009-02-16

http://files.filefront.com/Lincoln+v+Bournemouth+31+spkm/;13302439;/fileinfo.html

here is the game itself!!

Lol, what a bug, I don't think the player can submit a team without 11 players, but holiday can be used to get past various obstacles and this is probably one of them. Get it in the bugs forum. One player scored an own goal and it doesn't look to be hammond, so that could prove to be something important in what happened there lol.

Judging by the own goal scorer (well spotted!) it looks like the team gets "made up" of players called "player 1"

Probably all having abilities around 1 for every attribute.

This isnt true obviously, but hell, 31-0...that Scottish team that lost 36-0 must be doubly embarressed of themselves now. They actually fielded a team!

Judging by the own goal scorer (well spotted!) it looks like the team gets "made up" of players called "player 1"

Probably all having abilities around 1 for every attribute.

This isnt true obviously, but hell, 31-0...that Scottish team that lost 36-0 must be doubly embarressed of themselves now. They actually fielded a team!

In fairness it was Bon Accord cricket club that got the invite into the Scottish cup by mistake.

The same thing happened to me once. For some reason the game let me get to the match screen without picking any players. I tried to go on holiday, in some crazy hope that the game would correct itself and pick a team for me, but alas no.

I ended up with a similar scoreline. Sadly no screenies. I restarted my game as I was chasing a European place in he league, and a 30 odd hit to my goal difference would be unacceptable.

Never mentioned it until now, but seeing as it has also happened to you, they might want to take a look at it in the ole bugs department.

Quite astonishing how he managed a pass completion of 41%. :D

Heading in his own crosses... :D

On FM2007, what would happen is that you would get a team of outrageously poor but invisible players. You would see invisible players pass to each other (before quickly losing the ball). As a result, you'd have the other team passing the ball around seamlessly as the invisible team can't get near them. So it's still possible for the other team to miss sitters as they may be under pressure by these invisible players, but more often than not they're pointless. Otherwise, you sometimes get deflections - which is the own goal, I guess.

Archived