Player lost faith in Managers ability

OK On the face of it might be a fairly easy one to figure out.

I was having a quick save game with Man City, as Ive had family down for the past week and just wanted to try something new while they where here as I knew I'd be out and drinking most evenings ( didnt want to mess up my main save you see lol ),,

However ,I noticed that Robinho has lost faith in me the MGR !! Now I wouldnt have minded too much BUT The team where currently doing well,, at this stage I was only a few points behind the leaders and sitting 4th ( my media prediction was 9th ) !!

To make matters worse it would appear to be contagious,, a month or two on and more players now going that way , and now it is affecting morale and performances.

It maybe because I never went into things in too much depth,,, i.e. training, player instructions , new staff , etc,, bit if that not it then ,,

How did all this start and is there any solution to this problem, in case I come accross it again when playing with my main save ?

What is your actual target for the season? Title challengers?

Are you managing the media well?

Are you team talks good?

Are you simply winning matches due to the ability of the players rather than your tactics?

There are all sorts of ways in which they could have lost faith in an aspect of you.

Past exp was international footballer,, im thinking it may have been down more to leaving too much of the tasks ( press conf's/ team talks etc) to the assistant, and speeding through the game a bit. Pity tho im getting the blame and no the asst mgr. Even now its into Feb and although chelsea seem to be running away with the lg at the top,, Im 5th and still only about 6/7 points behind 2nd place Arsenal and 2 point behind 3rd ,,,and ONLY 1 point behind Man U in 4th. Have even had msg from the board stating should be doing better and upset that i dont have good harmony within the squad....bunch of overpaid wanabees

Archived