keeping reserve players happy. 5th season

I thought the new transfer system made it easier to get rid of players?

Anyway, the first thing you can do is don't offer players very long contracts unless you think you are going to need them for that ammount of time, then you can let their contracts run down and they can go for free.

You could just release them, it may seem a lot of money but all you are doing is paying off their contracts, instead of 20k per week for another 3 years, just paying it all at once.

If you don't want to do either of those just send them out on loan. If you get feeder clubs, then you can just move them to those clubs for a season long loan.

play them in less important games, for instance early rounds of the cup or prem games you should win.

Squad rotate is the best way to keep them happy, but check what status you have them on - if you are telling them they are a key player and never play them - theey are bound to be a little cheesed off!

If they still moan , there is not much you can do but work out how much u really want them and whether they are worth the effort - and if you decide no then get rid as best as you can.

i just had the same problem with a few of my squad players , and i just had to offload them dirt cheap!!

Archived