Never had a problem with injuries . . until 2015

are the injuries -

1)In the match

Over playing them? what are their natural fitness levels like? if too low then they won't recover enough in time for the next match. I rarely play anyone who is under 90% as they will be more likely to pick up an injury once their %age gets down to around 75% in the match.

2) in training

I may be wrong but reckon the natural fitness stat may tie into the training levels as well. You say that the levels are unchanged but maybe the actual players' stamina and fitness is not enough to take the training. If they are regular injuries to the same set of players maybe look at this. (if someone more experienced would like to repudiate my theory please do).

I would tone the training down a few noches then, espec. in physical. You'll most likely find it clears up after a season. I'm in 2015 at the moment and do remember that I went through a couple of times where I was getting random injuries but at the moment they are fine.

The problems with injuries on 9.1.0 mean that every time I get a few players out injured, I wonder if it's just bad luck or if it's still not right. I miss the days when I could just accept injuries as part of the game.

Archived