Had to laugh when i read this!

When i had my scout check out a young regen i got this report:

'Jacques Lichtenstien (my Scout) believes Linnane to have one of the most unpredictable personalities on the football field. Occasionally breaking the legs of oppostion players, the moment Linnane commits the offence he substitutes himself to avoid being sent off. A model professional, well except when it comes to his appetite. Linnane has literally doubled in size since he came back from South Amercia. This could be from the 'pounding' those steaks took from him in Argentina.'

I nearly wet myself laughing when i read this. The player is a fifteen year old English right back at Wigan who has never been to Argentina. Not with club or country. Niether has the scout. Good to see somebody has a snese of humour!

When i had my scout check out a young regen i got this report:

'Jacques Lichtenstien (my Scout) believes Linnane to have one of the most unpredictable personalities on the football field. Occasionally breaking the legs of oppostion players, the moment Linnane commits the offence he substitutes himself to avoid being sent off. A model professional, well except when it comes to his appetite. Linnane has literally doubled in size since he came back from South Amercia. This could be from the 'pounding' those steaks took from him in Argentina.'

I nearly wet myself laughing when i read this. The player is a fifteen year old English right back at Wigan who has never been to Argentina. Not with club or country. Niether has the scout. Good to see somebody has a snese of humour!

Probably a member of SI, these are really funny. Never seen that one before!

I scouted Andy Wilson (SI Member I Think) after I checked 'Faceinthegame', and it said this under 'Personality':

JOhn Bosman (scout) believes Wilson to be extremely arrogant. Some say he no longer has the ability to back up his claims but I'm sure he will calculate a co-efficient which makes him come out on top.

He was a really bad player though :p

I got one like this but can't do screenshots, it says:

Harrison believes Hunter to be addicted to a certain brand of grilled chicken and peri peri chips. If he is not fed this meal at least twice a day then 'the rage' can quikly descend on his shoulders and no one leaves the pitch in one piece. lol and his general description is 'cluck cluck'

and...

Harrison believes Rolfe to be the fountain of all football knowledge until you unplug him from your computer

Description 'search engine'

I got one like this but can't do screenshots, it says:

Harrison believes Hunter to be addicted to a certain brand of grilled chicken and peri peri chips. If he is not fed this meal at least twice a day then 'the rage' can quikly descend on his shoulders and no one leaves the pitch in one piece. lol and his general description is 'cluck cluck'

and...

Harrison believes Rolfe to be the fountain of all football knowledge until you unplug him from your computer

Description 'search engine'

Hunter is Ter, our wonderful graphic man :)

Archived